Version 1.6.6 of To-do Lists Mac OS X application and version 1.2.2 of To-do Lists Mobile for iOS are available to download.
To-do Lists for Mac OS X has following improvements:
- added option to add image to list's background
- now lists snap to screen bounds and other lists
- fixed list popup menu to not include annoying 'to-do' text for all items
To-do Lists Mobile changes:
- added option to disable gradient backgrounds to preferences
- some minor bugfixes and cleanup
- updated initial note according to latest UI changes
Minor update of To-do Lists Mac OS application is available for download.
As our customers requested, we made gradient background configurable, and added option to not add the extra empty between tasks on tasks export.
As usual, you can download the application from Mac App Store or from the our site.
Version 1.6.4 of To-do Lists application is available to download from Mac App Store and from our site.
It fixes all Dropbox syncing issues and adds some new functionality:
- nice background and titlebar gradients
- Cmd-Click on menu bar icon now hides even floating lists
- added 'New list' item to dock menu
- added 'Uncheck all' item to list popup menu