To-do Lists for Mac OS is a simple but powerful to do application.
Do you have a small business and need to track your workers? Are you a software team leader who has to manage complicated project development? Or, do you just want to use your time efficiently? If you answered yes, then what you need is a good to do application.
With To-do Lists you can create and populate your to do list in a couple of seconds!
To-do Lists features:
- Quick, one-click tasks addition/removal
- Rich-text editing, in-text links support
- Seamless iCal synchronization
- DropBox synchronization between computers
- Import of to-do lists from text files
- Export of to-do lists to text files
- Printing and mailing of to-do lists
- Backup and restore of the whole to-do database
- Full drag'n'drop support (make new to-do from web link, file, e-mail, or any other text)
- System services support (make new to-do from any text in any application)
- Rolled-up, translucent or floating to-do lists
- Customizable background color, default font and checkbox appearance
- To-do Lists Mobile version for your iPhone or iPad
For a quick start, please refer to the To-do Lists Quickies page.
Also, you may be interested in Using To-do Lists page, which is shown on application startup.
To-do Lists changelog is available here.
For frequently asked questions, go to To-do Lists FAQ page.
Watch the video of To-do Lists 1.5.4 usage:
More about To-do Lists
Overlooking the market, we were not satisfied with available solutions. At the moment, all available to-do managers fall into two categories:
- simple sticky notes, which don't allow to track many tasks, manage your progress or use any reminder. Finally, they tend to occupy your entire desktop, so you can't find a "Trash" shortcut!
- Complex and confusing to do managers that take hours to learn and get used to. They are powerful, but yet too complicated and are just simply boring!
To-do Lists software, developed by AntLogic, was designed to make to do management easy and efficient while keeping the functional standards at high level. To add to all this, it also has a nice-looking interface!
The key feature of To-do Lists is a combination of a notes-like interface with an addition of task management tools such as reminders and task lists.
In the current version the following task management functionality has been implemented:
- Multiple task windows. Create separate task list for each project or piece of job you're planning to do!
- Easy, one-click task addition and removal. Keystrokes are associated with all actions in the conventional way. Up and Down keys allow easy navigation in the task lists. Return key adds lines to the task description and Return + Command inserts a new task after the current one.
- Rich text editing. You can mark out task descriptions by using different fonts, styles and colors. A hotkey, Cmd-K, makes selected text strikeout, which is useful to mark a completed part of the bigger task.
- Window customization. You can change background color, text color, make your task lists translucent or floating over other windows. To protect your screen from "occupation" by many floating windows, we made them so they would roll-up.
- One-click reminders. To quickly set up a reminder for a newly added task, just check the suitable time interval from a list of predefined values. As well, you can customize the time as you wish.
- Backup. Keep track of what you've done last year, are planning to do next, and never lose your schedules! From the first version, ToDo Lists supports a backup feature. You can save all your tasks into a file, copy it to safe location, and restore it when necessary.
- Multiple monitors support.
- Import/Export support. You can export your to-do's to file, copy to clipboard, print or even send via e-mail.
More to come!
At the moment, To-do Lists is being actively developed, and all features we want to implement don't fit into a single window (yes, you guessed it; we're using To-do Lists in our team management!).
If you want to request a specific feature, have an idea you want to share with us, or found a bug in To-do Lists, please Contact Us!